We are currently looking for Therapy Assistants to join our team.
Position: Therapy Assistant
Date of Posting: July 29, 2019
The ACCEL Physiotherapy and Sport Performance Centre is a busy private practice health clinic with locations in Halifax and Dartmouth.
An integral part of our success is the role played by Therapy Assistants (TAs). TAs assist the treating Physiotherapists, Chiropractors, and Massage Therapists in maintaining a productive flow in the clinic during treatment hours.
- greeting and assisting clients,
- communicating client needs to therapists,
- applying and removing modalities such as hot/cold packs, ultrasound, and other electrical modalities,
- demonstrating and monitoring exercise programs
- maintaining general tidiness of the clinic and
- completing laundry.
- ability to work in a professional team setting,
- positive and energetic personality,
- excellent communication skills
- willingness to learn and take direction.
Full and part-time positions starting September 3, 2019. (Interested individuals must be available for training the week of August 26th.) Shifts range from 7:00am starts to closing at 8:00pm, Monday to Friday.
Email Karen Decker at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or for more information.